Insurance is required for a cannabis business, but who does it? Charles River Insurance that's who!

So you want to get a license to get into the cannabis business? Make sure you have a good lawyer, and some serious start up at least a million dollars! Then you have to show a certificate of insurance, so now you find out that only a few providers will do business with you, one is Charles River Insurance in Massachusetts, and Bill Perrier and Gerry Kennedy are on In The Weeds with Jimmy Young!

  • White Instagram Icon
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • White YouTube Icon

Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter

© 2020 by Pro Cannabis Media Inc.

Privacy Policy  |  Terms & Conditions

Production Services  |   Advertise  |  Media Kit

pro_cannabis_media_news_gradient old com